[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: System Sizing Questions

I found some node connection errors in the file (I put the return fan
in the outside air system) and I have corrected them. I can generate
the .svg file and it looks correct. However, the system sizing is
still not right. The supply air temperature setpoint and indoor
thermostat setppint are still not met. I have re-upload the file,
with only one thermal zone and one air handling unit, called
Autosize_New.idf.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Chaoqin

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "zhaicq98" <chaoqinz@a...>