[EnergyPlus_Support] Version 1.2.3 -- getting to the new version

There have been many changes in the V1.2.3 input file syntax (namely,
we have added a "name" to each internal gain statement, such as
People, Lights, etc) AND changed a lot of report names.

Personally, I use the transition program to do most all my
"transitions" (as I am still looking at older files for crash or
support questions).  We have made this easier as well!!!  Ep-Launch
can now do a V1.2.2 to V1.2.3 transition from within and the
resultant is an "idf" file -- ready to run.

It also changes over .rvi and .mvi files if you have any and makes
good in roads on changing over imf (ep macro) files -- more details
can be found in the "Transition Read me".  I have uploaded a zip of
just the transition program under the Files area but it also is part
of the new version.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list