[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Combination of the OA unit system and Fancoil unit system

Hi,
   I'm sorry that i had another doubt.If all element are autosized,it
seems that the oa unit always trid to meet the load because of its
high priority for heating and cooling.And then all of the fancoil
unit will not work at all.Is it right?But the real anticipant result
is : oa unit tried to meet load first,and if it could't produced
adequate energy,then fancoil will try to meet excess load.How to
realize above controlld operation??

  Thanks very much! appreciated your kind help.

  pch

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hbn_pch" <hbn_pch@y...>
wrote:

> Dear sir,
>    I created a 3-zone model.Each zone has own fancoil unit to serve
> and there is a indepent outside air unit to serve the three
> zones.Fancoil units specifies no outside air(maximum outside air
rate
> set to 0),and their cooling source is a chiller,heating source is
> purchased heating.
> The OA unit used another purchased cooling and purchased heating as
> its cooling&heating source. The OA unit had high priority.
>
>   After simulation,there are some warnings and severes as follows:
>
>    ** Warning ** The design coil load is zero for
COIL:Water:Cooling
> RESISTIVE ZONE_FANCOILCOOLINGCOIL
>    **   ~~~   ** The autosize value for max water flow rate is zero
>    ** Warning ** The design coil load is zero for
COIL:Water:Cooling
> EAST ZONE_FANCOILCOOLINGCOIL
>    **   ~~~   ** The autosize value for max water flow rate is zero
>    ** Warning ** The design coil load is zero for
COIL:Water:Cooling
> NORTH ZONE_FANCOILCOOLINGCOIL
>    **   ~~~   ** The autosize value for max water flow rate is zero
>    ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal power or motor
efficiency
> is set to 0, for pump=CW PUMP
>    ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal volumetric flow rate is
> set or calculated = 0, for pump=CW PUMP
>    ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal power or motor
efficiency
> is set to 0, for pump=OA HW PUMP
>    ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal volumetric flow rate is
> set or calculated = 0, for pump=OA HW PUMP
>    ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal power or motor
efficiency
> is set to 0, for pump=COND PUMP
>    ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal volumetric flow rate is
> set or calculated = 0, for pump=COND PUMP
>    ** Severe  ** COOLING TOWER:SINGLE SPEED "CENTRAL COOLING
TOWER".

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM