Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] WindowConstructs.idf

Yes, you can do this, but it does add some initial processing overhead to every
simulation, because all constructions and materials present in the idf file
will be initialized even if they are not used by any surfaces.  To speed things
up and to make the epmdet file easier to read, I would suggest using
"##includesilent" instead of "##include".  ##include echos the entire contents
of the included file into the epmdet output file, but ##includesilent does not.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx