[EnergyPlus_Support] Compact HVAC

Hi£¬
I am studing on the CompactHVAC example files shipped with E+.
Is a " Return Plenum " an indispensable part in the VAV or Unitary
AC equipment model?

I checked the documentation, it says:

"Field: Return Plenum Name
Set to blank if no return plenum is to be modeled. If a return
plenum is modeled, it must be
modeled as a zone with surfaces, and the name of the plenum zone
should be entered here."

So I can conclude that modelling a return plenum may be not
essential. Can a VAV system without a return-plenum modelling result
in a big difference on the simulation results?
And in the example file "CompactHVAC-5ZoneFurnaceDX", this field
Return Plenum Name is left blank but it does include a return
plenum. Is it a carelessness?

Also,in Compact HVAC:Plant:chiller,for the last cell "priority", it
means a sequential start-up operation.
I just wanna be sure whether it implies two chiller running at same
time, instead of an alternative action (when the second shifts in,
the first quits )?

Thank you for your help

Eric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM