Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] High Mean Air Temperature in Winter

Dear Mike,

Thank you for the reply.

I could not understand the meaning of:
"the position of the living space is shifted from the other zone
as seen in the dxf output file"
As I do not have the software to view the drawing file,
could you please take a look of the building structure I have uploaded?

What should the value of floor's view factor to ground be?
The value of 0 and 1 both give an error of:
Floor Tilt=0.0, much less than expected tilt of 180, for Surface=FLOOR: LIVING, in Zone=LIVING ZONE

About the high MAT in Winter,
I made a comparison with another simulation software,
with the same building construction and weather data,
the MAT came out in a totally different trend
(comparison graph in the same file)
Although the other simulation programme uses Resistance Network Solution,
I suppose the results would not differ to such an extent..

The file is uploaded as HighMeanAirTemperatureInWinter2

Please advice and thank you!

PuiWah

こんにちは。

In message "Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] High Mean Air Temperature in Winter",
Michael J. Witte wrote...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM