[EnergyPlus_Support] FanCoils specification

Hi everybody,

  Just 2 quick questions about fancoil units.

  1) I want to model a 2 pipe FanCoil unit and could not find any specification of it in the Zone forced air units. Do I use a 4 pipe unit and ignore the heating part? Or do I specify parameters for it simulating the effect of the heating always off?

  2) In case of a cooling only FanCoil, wouldn't the Coil Air Outlet Node, the FanCoil Air Outlet Node and the Zone Air Inlet Node be the same one? I noticed that in the FanCoil autosize example the FanCoil Air Outlet Node is the same as the Zone Air Inlet Node, but the Coil Air Outlet Node is set to sth else, and I  could not find a connection for it. Can anybody give me a light on that?

  Thank you very much for your help.

  Best regards,

  Clarice

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM