[EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Recovery Unit and Primary Air Loop

Hi everybody,

  I am trying to simulate a Heat Recovery Unit + a Cooling Coil in a Primary Air Loop, which then feeds treated fresh air to a Secondary Air Loop with Fancoil systems.

  I had problems connecting this Primary Air Loop to the Outside Air node of the Fancoils, there's probably sth in the code that doesn't allow it to happen as Fancoils are pretty standard machines. So I decided to mix the air in the zones directly.

  I built up a Primary Air Loop with a Heat Recovery Unit + a Cooling Coil and I want to deliver treated fresh air directly to each zone using a Direct Air object after the Zone Splitter. The system seems to be working perfectly whenever the Heat Recovery Unit is not connected to it.

  Once I plug the Heat Recovery Unit in, the simulation crashes because there are problems in connecting it to the Outside Air Mixer in the Primary Air Loop and also control problems. I couldn't figure out what exactly was wrong with my files, first I thought that it might not be possible to connect a Heat Recovery Unit to an Primary Air Loop then I thought that maybe a template would help me. Does anybody has any template for Heat Recovery Units connected to primary Air Loops?

  I thank you in advance for the attention and help

  Regards,

  Clarice

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM