[EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling coil error

Thank you for your suggestion about the system sizing with regards top the
file "7_MANAGER_CHANGES". Unfortunately, another error has popped up,
despite the cooling setpoint now being met. I have sent a file called
"11_MORE_AUTOSIZING" into the problem submittals folder, containing the
error:

** Warning ** For COIL:Water:Cooling ZONE 20 COOLING COIL
**   ~~~   ** CalcCoilUAbyEffectNTU:Given Q impossible for given inlet
states,Proceeding With MaxHeat Transfer

I don't have any idea what this means really. The same error seems to occur
for all coils that are in big zones. Most of this file is autosized so I am
thinking the autosize inputs are still not quite right. The heating setpoint
is not being met at the moment. Any help on this error is much appreciated.

The file should be in Version 1.2.3 now.

--

Sam Roose
Energy Analyst