[EnergyPlus_Support] about doublefacade

hi
  i ask you something.

  i make the double facade. I am studying by example files.

  And there are doublefacade.idf.

  It is one story building

  But what i'm trying to do is multystory about 8 stories.

  how the air pass through floor and celing in the double facade zone?

  How can i control this? do i have to use only celing and floor?

  and another question.

  can i use material called "steel grating"

  Steal grating is using in double facade but i don't know how to use this?

  if you have any advice. please help me.

  thanks advance.