Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A zone setpoint control anomaly with ‘dual setpoint with deadband'

 If this is a constant volume system, you can avoid this problem by using the
single heating cooling setpoint control type.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx