Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] More on Core/Perimeter Temperatures

> 2. Is there any way to consider a slab whose area is fully insulated?
>
> 3. How can I consider a slab made up o several material layers?

The EnergyPlus slab preprocessor only allows one material layer for the slab.
To model a fully insulated slab would required entering average thermal
properties for the actual slab+insulation as the slab properties.  This might
not be a bad approximation, but it has some serious limitations.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx