[EnergyPlus_Support] Troubles reading input .csv files

Hi everybody,

  I think there is a problem when a .csv file is used to input hourly values in the simulation and I would like to check if I am the one doing sth wrong or this is maybe  a bug in reading the .csv files.

  I am doing some experiments with E+ comparing modelled and measured temperatures and so I am using .csv files as schedule inputs.
  I have hourly measured internal temperatures for an open plan office which I am modelling assuming it AC with a Purchased Air. I set the machine to deliver heating and cooling and to be ON all the time. In my first test I am using the measured temperatures as the thermostat setpoint (because the weather data I am using is for the same year that was monitored).

  Assuming that my simulation results should give me temperatures exactly the same as the ones I set for the setpoint I run the simulation and plot the resultant temperatures against the measured data and to my surprise see that this is only happenning in the months of January and February.

After the first of March the simulated temperatures have the same values as the measured ones except for the fact that this is happenning 24hs before. I've checked the .csv file and everything is correctly set there. Then I've checked the setpoint temperatures in the .csv results file I simulated and to my surprise again the setpoint temperatures change if compared to my input .csv file in the 1st of March. This day is being replaced by the 2nd of March and the last day of the month of December is being assigned 0deg temperature values. The simulated temperatures are matching the setpoint temperaturees but the .csv file I used for the setpoint temperatures is not being read correctly. I suspect it is sth connected to a 29th of February that is automatically deleted in a .csv file for some reason when E+ read it to get the setpoint values.

The year I have measured data for is 2002 and there is no 29th of Feb so it should go from the 28th of Feb to the 1st of Mar but it is actually going from the 28th of Feb to the 2nd of March for some reason I don't know because my .csv file seem to be right.

Can anybody give me a clue about what can be done in this case?

  Thanks a lot for the attention and hope hearing from you soon.

  Best regards,

  Clarice

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM