[EnergyPlus_Support] outside air load

Dear,
   I created a model with purchased air and determined to introduce
OA as infiltration or ventilation .There is an independent oustside
air unit in my real hvac system,so i want to gain oa load to select
appropriate oa unit.I encounter some problems as follows:

  1.When i introduce oa as infiltration ,according to former
suggestion,i can gain oa load by compare the values between the model
has infiltration(oa) and the model has not.But i'm puzzled at this
method.In real oa unit,the outside air has been cooled to 14¡æ in
summer and heated to 50¡æ in winter.The oa unit and air condition
system worked together to cool or heat the zone.But when i introduce
oa as infiltration ,it seemed to that the outside air is just been
conditioned to zone air temp by air condition system(25¡æ in summer
and 22¡æin winter).Although  the total load did't change,distinctly
the gained oa load is smaller if i used this comparative method to
gain oa load.Then how can i gain the real oa load?

  2.I want to introduce oa as ventilation.I don't know how to set he
minimum indoor temp in ventilation.Because the temp is different in
summer and winter.How to set the ventilation variables?

   Thanks very much!
   pch

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM