Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tight RH control problem

1.  Note that EnergyPlus autosizing is not generally sensitve to humidity
controls.  The autosizing will not determine the minimum supply air temperature
required to meet humidity control requirements and size the cooling coil
accordingly.  The cooling coil will be sized based on the total load seen at
the coil when supplying the cooling supply air temperature specified in the
SYSTEM SIZING object.  You may have to do some trial and error or do a side
calculation to determine this value.

2.  In the case of System Node Humidity Ratio Max, a value of zero indicates
the set point manager is not requesting any special dehumidification.  The
controller treats zero as a special value and controls based on temperature
only.

3.  There is no temperature setpoint on "AHU3 Fan Outlet Node".  For the
controller to work with TEMPandHUMRAT, there must be both a humidity and
temperatur setpoint on the same node.  Use SET POINT MANAGER:SCHEDULED or
WARMEST or SINGLE ZONE COOLING to place a temperature setpoint on this node.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx