Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] maximum supply air temperature

Friedl: that is an excellent question. EnergyPlus does not control the
reheat coils to
an exit air temperature - the coils are controlled to meet the load, and
the temperature is
whatever results. This isn't a particularly good situation, but it is
the way things are done now.
You could mitigate your situation by decreasing the max hot water
flowrate, or lowering the
hot water supply temperature, or increasing the minimum air flow rate.

Fred Buhl

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM