Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat exchanger

Tony,

Is the heat exchanger scheduled to be "available"?

Are you using the bypass feature which is tied to the air-side
economizer? (CONTROLLER:OUTSIDE AIR, field EconomizerChoice= bypass)

These errors won't be shown if the heat exchanger isn't available for a
timestep (via availability schedule) or if its air is being bypassed
because the air-side economizer is operating.

Yes.. the warnings would be in the .err file.

If this doesn't help resolve the issue, then upload your file to the
support web site and we'll take a look.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM