[EnergyPlus_Support] Add upstream component to mixer

I want to recool/reheat the outside air(OA) to the specified setpoint
temp(usually dewpoint temp for dehumidify in summer).So i add a cooling
coil,a heating coil at upstrem of the OA mixer.The OA flow as follows:
   Outside Air--->Cooling Coil--->Heating Coil--->OA mixers
For OA temp control(inlet node of the oa mixer),i tried to add two
simple controller to control the cooling/heating coil.After
simulation,it seems ok and there is no serveres.But there is a orphaned
branch exist.I check the values and find that the outside air
VolFlowRate is 0.Meanwhile,the oa reheat/reheat coil are not sized in
*.eio file and the water inlet MassFlowRate is 0.I check the i/o,and it
said i can add upstream compent for mixer.I don't know whether my setup
for whole system is correct.

  I've upload the file named 'upstream component to mixer'.
  Look forward to your kind help.Thanks

  PCH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM