[EnergyPlus_Support] coiling coil

Hello all,

  I just got the following warning message when I tried to simulate a  800sq.ft residential house. The HVAC system is an air-to-air heat pump  and I modeled it in E+ using UNITARYSYSTEM:HEATPUMP:AIRTOAIR. Does  anybody know what's the matter with that? Right now I used a ON/OFF  pump but I did try to change it to constant volumn pump and the warning  keeps.

  ** Warning ** COIL:DX:COOLINGBYPASSFACTOREMPIRICAL "HEAT PUMP ACDXCOIL  1" - Air volume flow rate per watt of rated total cooling capacity is  out of range error continues...

  Thanks,
  Huafen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM