Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus crashed on Virtual PC

Thank you for uploading the file.  I'm not sure if this is related to
the crash in Virtual PC or not, but it well could be.  Your file
version is V1.2.2.  In both V1.2.3 and V1.3.0, your input file (after
transitioning) crashes due to :
    ** Severe  ** Did not find matching WindowFrameAndDivider for
window W_24823_6_0_0
(for 57 times).  It looks like we probably added more detection of
certain error conditions in V1.2.3 and V1.3.0 that were allowed by in V1.2.2.

I would be glad to send you the transitioned file for V1.3.0 and you
could download the latest release for your use -- this may solve your
Virtual PC problem as was indicated by our Mac user.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team