Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: VAV Boxes

 From the cases I have seen, the average temperature is close to (but
below) the zone heating
setpoint. It depends on how much cooling the system provides in the min
cooling
state compared to the zone loads, zone heat capacity etc etc. In the
cases I have
looked at, the effect on annual energy consumption is minor. I think the
1.3.0 treatment
of reheat is better than previous versions, but still needs (and is
being) improved.

Fred Buhl