[EnergyPlus_Support] Counterparts

Hi all,

I notice there are variables following below when I run the ERV
modules:

HVAC,Average,Heat Exchanger Total Heating Rate[W]
HVAC,Average,Heat Exchanger Total Cooling Rate[W]
HVAC,Average,Stand Alone ERV Zone Total Heating Rate[W]
HVAC,Average,Stand Alone ERV Zone Total Cooling Rate[W]

Does the "HVAC,Average,Heat Exchanger Total Heating/cooling Rate[W]"
refer to Q_total for heat exchanger on Page 541(equation 479) in
EngineeringReference.pdf(ver 1.30), while the "HVAC,Average,Stand
Alone ERV Zone Total Heating/Cooling Rate[W]" refer to Q_total for
ERV on Page 683?

What is the difference between the Q_ERV and Q_HEX ?

I guess the two heat transfer happen in sequence: first the Q_HEX
and the air outlet condition is found; and then the Q_ERV come into
being to the zones..

Next,the "Zone,Meter,HeatRecoveryForHeating:EnergyTransfer [J]"
finally accumulates the ""HVAC,Average,Heat Exchanger Total
Heating/cooling Rate[W]"".

Is my knowledge right?

Thank you.
Eric