[EnergyPlus_Support] Total or sensible heat

Hi all,

I am studying the internal gains 's impact on humen comfort by a
small test..
The sensible heat and the latent heat emitted by humans can be
evaluated through some empirical values in handbooks.
Now I need to decide the size of the electric heater in my test.
Should I choose the Total heat value emitted by humans or the
Sensible heat only to make the sizing decision?

It seems I should use Sensible heat to size my electric heater. Am I
right?

SOunds like a conceptual issue..

Besides, among "Zone,Sum,Zone Total Internal Total Heat Gain
[J]","Zone,Sum,Zone Total Internal Convective Heat Gain
[J]", "Zone,Sum,Zone Total Internal Radiant Heat Gain [J]" and the
summation of the latter two variables, which one can account for the
supplementary heating in winter seasons?

I still think the "sensibe" part should be considered as a part of
heating ammount,working along with the HVAC equipments, whilst
the "latent" part be ignored since it could not be controlled..

I would appreciate any instructions and help.

Eric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM