Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Electric v/s Hot Gas Reheat

Merid,

As explained in the documentation, the maximum amount of heat reclaim
for the COIL:Desuperheater:Heating is 30% of the total heat rejection.
For your simulation, this must not be sufficient..... particularly at
part-load conditions.  Yes, this could be real.  Did you compare the
maximum heating capacity of your electric reheat coil to the maximum
heat provided by your COIL:Desuperheater:Heating object?  No, there are
no other aspects of the model that need to be modified.

UNITARYSYSTEM:HEATPUMP:AIRTOAIR and UnitarySystem:HeatPump:WaterToAir
currently allow the user to specify both Blow through or Draw through
fan arrangements. We intend to add draw thru configuration to the
Unitary HeatCool systems in a future release (Oct 2006 or April 2007
depending on scheduling).

Don