[EnergyPlus_Support] about the chiller coefficient

Dear all:
   I have some problems on the plant equipment field.I have to give
many coefficients for the chiller when I use the Chiller:Electric. For
example, there are three coefficients for the capacity ratio curve.I
wondered how can I get these coefficients. Are they supplied by the
chiller stylebook?But I can not find them on the book.Are these
coefficients fixed for all different chillers? Thanks a lot!