[EnergyPlus_Support] Low Temperature Radiant System Hydronic

Hello everybody,
we tried to simulate a low temperature radiant system hydronic with
purchased heating and without any other equipment. We only have a plant
loop and want to see the energy consumption of the whole system. We
know that the heating demand of our building should be 6.4kW (external
calculation). So we set the purchased heating to that value. We want to
simulate the temperature pattern in the four zones as a result of the
calculated heating power. The problem is that e+ uses the value of the
heating load range based operation. If we set the value to 6400 W the
program turned off the simulation because the demand is higher than the
entered value. Is there a chance that the program only uses the
purchased heating value even if the demand is higher than that value?

We loaded up the idf file and the weather file for our problem. The
folder called -LowTempRadSysHydr-

Please have a look at our file
Thanks for any idea!!!