[EnergyPlus_Support] window shading questions

Hello,
How can I model interior shades such as drapes which is kept closed
during daytime for all months and exterior blinds which are
controlled with a control type of "OnIfHighSolarOnWindow" with a
defined set point only for summer days for a residential building?
Can I model interior and movable fixed exterior window shades
together at the same time?

My other question is that I defined buildings which shade my
building. But I got many warning messages such as,
** Warning ** Too many figures in a shadow overlap
   **   ~~~   ** Overlapping figure=SHADE-1K-MID, Surface Class=
[SHADING.
When I delete some of the shading surfaces the number of warning
messages decrease, do I have to pay attention to these warning
messages.

For now, my last question is that, since I use Window5data base, had
the warning message below, can I ignore it, or did I make anything
wrong?
** Warning ** GetHTSubSurfaceData: Input FrameAndDivider PLASTIK-
DOGRAMA for window WINDOW-2G1-GND
   **   ~~~   ** will be replaced with FrameAndDivider from Window5
Data File entry PENCERE-1

Thank you very much

asli