Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Humidifier Control

Unfortunately, there appears to be a bug with humidifier control when there is
a latent load in the space.  A bug report was posted in response to your
earlier inquiry - sorry I must have forgotten to pass that along here.

In general, though, if you use HOT WATER EQUIPMENT for this purpose, it will
place a load on the Purchased Hot WAter meters (it is not served by the hot
water loop as one might expect).

Another option for adding a latent load to the space would be to use OTHER
EQUIPMENT, but you will get the same poor control no matter how you add the
latent load with 1.3.0.

Mike