[EnergyPlus_Support] How do you disable modulation of opening factors?

I am simulating Natural Ventilation with Airflow Networks and my
Ventilation Control Mode = Temperature.  I want to have only 2
conditions: closed windows (opening factor = 0) and open windows
(opening factor = 1).  I have set Limit Value on Multiplier for
Modulating Venting Open Factor = 1, and all opening factors equal to 1
as well.

For some reason, when i output hourly results, my Opening Factor and
Opening Factor Multiplier for Venting Modulation  vary between 0 and 1.

I read past messages about this problem and tried changing my
timesteps and reporting frequency, but this had no effect.  Right now,
I have my timestep set to 1 and my report frequency set to timestep.
I also tried letting all of the fields default to disable the
modulation, but this had no impact either.

I am going to post this file - if anyone has any suggestion, I would
greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kendra

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM