[EnergyPlus_Support] Using SCHEDULE:FILE:COMMA

Dear,
Before some days some of you from Support Group recomended to me for
using SCHEDULE:FILE:COMMA. I have applied it. But E+ error file
writes me always a message "less than 8760 hourly values". In my txt
file for the schedule I have even more then 8760 values. Of course I
tested with 8760 values, but I get the same message. Is there some
special protocol how I should write the values in the *.txt file? I
wrote as it is explained in the E+ help, in each line one value for
each hour with the comma as a separator. I have written only one
value for each hour and the same value for the whole year. Actually
my aim was to test that option. Maybe I made some wrong, but can you
help me how I should do it. I have attached a few of my files
together with this txt file in EPSupport_BaseboardModel.zip with the
explanation Baseboar Heater Model and Plant Loop Control.
I have one question more about using this schedule option. Is it
possible to get some of the data from this schedule file as the
output report variables, even if that data is not processed trough
E+? If it is possible how it should be specified in the report
variable?

Thank you in advance!

Natasa M.Djuric