[EnergyPlus_Support] Baseboard Heater:Water: Convective Model

Dear,
Before some time I asked you about the model of Baseboard Heater. Then
I got the answer that the model is not controlling return water
temperature, rather it is controlling the water flow rate to add the
required amount of heat to the zone to meet the thermostat setpoint.

I have been reading about the model. I found out that the capacity of
the heater is defined as q=UA*(Tw-Tin). Where Tw is the water inlet
temperature, and Tin is the room temperature. I wonder if this Tin is
the set indoor temperature or the obtained. In addition where plays
the Max Flow Rate a roll in the calculation? Can you give me a short
explanation about the model for the Baseboard Heater? Actually, how do
the defined values, UA and Max Water Flow rate, influence the
calculation algorithm?

Thank you in advance!

Natasa M.Djuric