[EnergyPlus_Support] About the electric load center:distribution

Dear all.

Here is my question about the electric load center: distribution:
I chose the "track electrical" option for the object. And it did
work well for my other simulations.
But in one simulation, it did not work as the I/O reference's
description.
In the simulation, the water heater, which is the hot water
supplier, use some electricity for heating up the tank. In the case,
the electricity demand is bigger than the rated capacity of the
generator, which means E+ would use the electricity from the grid
that referred as purchased electricity. So I supposed that the
generator would operated in its rated capacity. But it did not. I'm
confused about this.
There is no warning or error about the simulation. So I can not get
any hints from the err file.
Please explain it for me.
Thank you in advance!

mac.cz