[EnergyPlus_Support] Autosizing issue

Dear all,

  I expeienced an issue today about the autosizing.  I use autosizing for system , equipment  and plant. The setpoint air temperature for cooling is 24C and 22C for heating.  I use a VAV system serving five zones.

  WhenI use autosizing for humid areas like Portland, Atlanta. The simulted indoor operative temperature for perimeter zones are well  within 25-26C.  When I just change the weather file and design day file for dry climates like Helena, El Paso, I found the indoor operative temperaure in perimter zones may reach 28-30.

  I dont know what may be the reasons causing this problem. Could somebody give me some explanation?

  Thank a lot in advance.

  Best regards,

  Zhen Tian