From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Emanuele Naboni
Sent: Thu 12/21/2006 12:15 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather station

I am studying building envelopes thermal loads comparing simulation and on
site data.
That building has a weather station on top and I would like to run a
simulation with this weather data fjust or a period of a week.
I have been looking at the Input Output Reference Guide but, telling the
truth, I have no clear the process.
Could anyone quickly advise me on how to do it?

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Emanuele

--