Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Primary-Secondary System zero flow issue

Autosizing does not currently work for the primary loop in a primary-secondary
system.  In the next release (April 2007), primary-secondary systems will be
able to be modeled using a single PLANT LOOP with no connection component.
Autosizing will then flow through to the primary side.  Until then, you must
specify the primary equipment capacities and flow rates.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx