Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Psychrometric Error

Yes, you are misinterpreting the error message - which isn't surprising,
given that
the messages are very hard to interpret. The error messages are coming
from the
psychrometric routines - which are used in many places in the program.
The problem
has nothing to do with the weather file. Instead it is the DX coil model
itself that is
the probable source of the error. But we can't tell for sure since the
psych error messages
don't indicate where the psych routines were called from. Most likely
the problem arises
from your curve fits. To figure out what is going on you will have to
upload your
input files for us to run.

Fred Buhl