[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: very primary!

DesignBuilder does not do everything that EnergyPlus does.

The "getting started" manual in EnergyPlus does not do a very good
job of presenting a holistic approach to how the input system works.

We intend to use DesignBuilder to do the things that it does, then
export to an IDF and do the rest.

What's the best way to understand how everything works in EnergyPlus,
or, re-stated, is there any other "how to" documentation outside of
the official EnergyPlus site?

How did everyone else learn how to edit IDF files?

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM