[EnergyPlus_Support] Dometsic Hot Water System modeling

Hi,

I am trying to model a simplified domestic hot water system which
consists of a "Water Heater" and a "Water Use Connections" object
connected to the "Use Side" of the Water Heater. Please help me
understand the definition of some of the fields used in these
objects.

1) On page 500 of the I/O reference, what is the object of reference
used to describe "Use Side Inlet Node" and "Use Side Outlet Node"?
Or, referring to Figure 68 (pg 493), is the Red Node on the "Use
Side" "Use Side Inlet Node" or "Use Side Outlet Node"?

2) Can the "Source Side" fields be left blank if the energy source
is specified as an electric heating element within the Water Heater?
What exactly does the "Source Side" represent in a "Water Heater"
object? Can you please provide a real life example?

3) Does the "Outlet Node" of a "Water Use Connections" object
represent return water to the water heater? In other words, is
the "Use Side Inlet Node" of a water heater the same as the "Outlet
Node" of a "Water Use Connections" object?

4) Is it possible to simulate DHW systems with hot water
recirculation using the current version of E+? If so, can you
provide me with generalized guidance and/or point to a sample file
of relevance?

Thank you for your support.

Merid