Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling Coil Error

This is coming from the coil autosizing calculation. The coil entering
conditions
are the mixed air conditions: recirc air (if any) mixed with outside
air. The outlet conditions
are what you told the program in your System Siszing input as your
desired design cooling
supply air condiitons. So the message is saying that the entering
moisture content is less
than the leaving moisture content. Since a coil can't add moisture, the
choice is made to
try to remove 1/2 of the entering moisture.

Fred Buhl