Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Compact HVAC:Zone:FAN COIL

Thanks Mike, its working now!

I have one other question. This fan coil system is fed by a reversible
chiller that works as a chiller during the cooling season and as a heater
during the heating season. I couldn't find a plant equipment such as Heat
Pump Water to Air. Is there any possible way to simulate this kind of
system? I've read a previous post(2005) on this subject, and it was said
that at that time that couldn't be done. Is there a way to do that now?

Regards

Emanuel Sá