RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] BLAST buiding geometry data generation

Dear Mike and unnamed BLAST expert,

Thank you for your response. Regarding Item 2 below, if I draw several
identical zones next to each other with their base on the horizontal (X)
axis, not all the zones will have the same y-coordinate of approximately
0.0, for their respective origins. The offset in the "y" direction is in the
order of 5 to 10 ft, while the interface allows to position zones to within
an accuracy of +/- 0.1 ft!  It is true that surface coordinates are
automatically corrected, but that only applies to vertical walls. Roof and
Floor coordinates have to be corrected by manually adjusting the coordinates
on the roof/floor input screen. That is what I was referring to, in my
previous e-mail, as being time consuming.  I attempted to edit the zone
origin coordinates in the ''.BS" file hoping that the diagram will be
modified based on the new ".BS" file. That attempt resulted in an error. Do
you have any quick work-around suggestions?

Thank you for your support.

Merid

  _____