[EnergyPlus_Support] High thermal mass envelope

Dear all

I'm simulating a 80 cm thick granite wall building. This is obviously
a high thermal mass envelope. I know that there are some problems
regarding the simulation of high thermal mass envelopes. I'm also
comparing my results with the results provided by TRNSYS for the same
building. In fact they don't match at all! so I was wondering witch
solution algorithm should I use. I'm currently using the CTF but maybe
for high thermal mass, the ConFD is more accurate.
Can anyone give me some insight about this issue?

Thank you in advance

Emanuel Sá