Re: AW: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Interior Blind - BlockBeamSolar

Arno,

I have successfully used the example file "PurchAirWindowBlind.idf",
modified to match your desired control strategy, for both Interior and
Exterior Blinds.  You might use that example file as a starting point
for debugging your input.  Note that your 2003_Shaded11 construction
object needs to switch the Material:WindowBlind layer from the inside,
for Interior Blind, to the outside for Exterior Blind.

Rob
========