Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] turn off chiller

You can specify a system availability manager for the chilled water plant loop.
 See PLANT LOOP "Chilled Water Loop Secondary Water Loop" in example file
IceStorage-Parallel.idf.

However, if free cooling (outside air economizer) is enough to meet the cooling
load, this should not be necessary.  The cooling coil will not turn on and the
chilled water loop will shut down (if the pump control is INTERMITTENT).

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx