Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Transfering the Geometry from Revit?

Answers to Reza's questions are simple:

1. NO - it is currently not possible to import building geometry
directly from Revit.  For some individual cases of buildings it /may/ be
possible to do it indirectly (via other software).

2. NO - Revit and E+ have totally different internal geometry models, so
no change in building geometry made within E+ can be transmitted
directly to Revit.  Any change in building geometry made within E+ can
be reflected in Revit only if it entered manually and separately using
Revit GUI.

-- Vlado