RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Parametric Study and Autosizing?

Eric is correct.  This is no automated way to do that.

However, you should be able to get there simply by specifying fixed flow rates
in the ZONE SIZING and SYSTEM SIZING objects, using the flow/zone and
flow/system options.  Then let the HVAC components autosize.  The fixed flow
rates will decouple the autosizing from actual zone loads, and the rest of the
system sizing is driven by the supply air flow rates.  I can't remember for
sure if the zone sizing factor is applied to these values (it is for some
inputs, not for others), so set the sizing factor to 1.0 for this approach.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx