 From: Sebastian Dietz <sebastian.dietz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:39:57 AM
 Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] concrete core conditioning + latent heat storage material

 Hello erverybody,

 I would like to know, if it is possible to model concrete core
 conditioning in combination with phase chance material (at the same
 construction). If yes, wich heat transfer calculation does EnergyPlus
 use and is it possible to get the inside temperature of the different
 layers as an output?

 Thanks in advance
 Sebastian

 --
 Sebastian Dietz
 Fraunhofer-Institut for Solare Energiesysteme ISE