[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Daylighting Map: Strange dates & other related

Hi,

Remember PC year is zero at 1980.  If some one program a 50 years
range and fold over, the year will go to 2029 and fold back to 1930.
This may explain the strange jump back to 1931.

Y2K problem is not over yet.  Some program may still fold back  at
2079, which is 1980 + 99.

Dr. Li
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Abeer M. Eisa"
<abeermme@...> wrote:

> Dear All,
>   I'm getting strange dates in the daylighting illuminance map:
2007 then 2013 then 2014 and lastly 1931 !! .. Is there something
wrong? Any possible reasons? Should I send the model for inspection?
>   Other related questions:
>   - Illuminance values are recorded only for available daylighting
inside the zone? or for which hours?