[EnergyPlus_Support] Purchased Air Heating/Cooling Loads

Dear All,

I´m a recent EnergyPlus user and began simulating a simple 3Zone case
study, with no HVAC system. The objective is to determine the Heating
and Cooling loads of the building. It seems to me that PurchasedAir is
the best solution to determine loads without defining HVAC system. In
the Reports/Report Variable object, there are two similar variables
which we obtain(I think) we obtain equal results. The variables are:
"Purchased Air Heating Rate" or "Purchased Air Total Cooling Rate" and
"Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate" or "Zone Sys Sensible Heating Rate".
What's the main diference between these two report  variables? Is
there any other variables which i should be aware of, that can give
more precise results?

Thank´s
Kind Regards
Nuno Brandão