Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Window Opening Schedule

This file fails with the following error:

   ** Severe  ** Invalid Number in Numeric Field#2 (Limit Value on Multiplier
for Modulating Venting Open Factor), value=OPENCLOSESCH, in
AIRFLOWNETWORK:MULTIZONE:SURFACE=ZN_1_FLR_1_SEC_1_WALL_1_DOOR_1

If you open the file in IDF Editor, a 0 (zero) is displayed in this field.  But
if you open the file in a text editor, you can see that the schedule name
appears twice, once here and once in the schedule field.  If you replace this
with a 1, this error will be fixed.

Mike